Here are few effective Interview Tips For Freshers 2014 for meeting success –
1. Arrive on time for your interview.
2. Prepare your own questions and answers. Be direct and precise while giving your answers.
3. Do not boast about those areas that you are not comfortable with.
4. You can attend a rehearsal interview in your home, with your teacher or coach, so that you gain experience in answering your questions.
5. Conduct a thorough research as you may be asked specific questions about the company.
6. Practice your answers very well despite the fact that there is no set format that every job interview will follow.
7. Ensure that your shoes are polished and your clothes fit correctly.
8. Stay calm and prepare well as it is the key to staying in control.
9. Plan your route, allowing extra time for any unexpected delays and get everything you need to take with you ready the night before.